UAS questions

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Fri Mar 27 13:17:40 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0903270_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin
		Please send your comments in the form of an .FDF or a .PDF.
I will be using these to create a doc with all the comments I receive.	I
have prepared UAS for commenting with Acrobat Reader 8 or above.
		Regarding Max Packet Size, this is a field from USB 2.0 and
USB 3.0 which indicates the maximum USB packet which can be transferred
between the initiator and the target.  For USB 2.0, this is documented as
512 bytes, for USB 3.0 this is 1,024 bytes.
		There is no data IU.  Instead, we have dedicated  pipes for
transferring data.  These pipes separate the data from the command and
status which use a separate pair of pipes.
Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Staff  Engr - Standards & Features Technology
20511 Lake Forest Drive #A 113-F
Lake Forest, California 92630
Phone: 949-672-7933