REC ELS parameter field

Kevin Jones kev at bri.hp.com
Tue Mar 17 08:18:52 PDT 2009

* "Kevin Jones" <kev at bri.hp.com>
*
I'm confused.
Are we talking about to REC.LS_ACC.Word5 (Frame header parameter)
or REC.LS_ACC.Word10 (Frame Payload FC4VALUE) see FCP4 section 6.5 ?
HP LTO drives set REC.LS_ACC.Word5 = 0.
HP LTO drives set REC.LS_ACC.Word10 = bytes read/written.
Kevin Jones
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office:
Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error,
you should delete it  from your system immediately and advise the sender.
To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise
stated you should consider this message and attachments as

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org