CAP agenda for Tue?

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Thu Mar 5 14:27:59 PST 2009

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
I take your revelation that you won't be available on Tuesday means you
don't want thin provisioning proposals covered at that time.
It seems the best method will be to expect anyone with interest in CAP to
leave their other meeting (Phy, SAT, whatever) to attend the first 15
minutes of the CAP meeting on Tuesday and let the convener of CAP know of
any proposal that should not be covered on Tuesday due to their absence.
Email requests along those lines before noon on Tuesday would be an
alternative. Hopefully there will be enough items left to make progress on
Tuesday.
	     Black_David at emc.c
	     om
	     Sent by:							To
	     owner-t10 at t10.org	       <t10 at t10.org>
	     No Phone Info						cc
	     Available
								   Subject
				       CAP agenda for Tue?
	     03/05/2009 03:00
	     PM
* Black_David at emc.com
*
With CAP now having expanded to 2 full days in the
upcoming Oklahoma City meeting (Tue PM, Wed all-day,
Thu AM), I was wondering how the keepers of the CAP
agenda planned to assign topics to days.
As part of this, I have a suggestion (not entirely mine,
but co-conspirators will have to claim credit on their
own initiative) - UAS might be a good topic for the new
Tue PM session, as:
- There's likely to be significant common attendance/
	     interest in UAS and SAT (Tue AM).
- I'm sure Curtis would like to go first for once ;-).
- My hardware guy can't make it to Oklahoma City, so
	     I have to cover the SAS Physical meeting
	     excitement (all day Tue) for him.
Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
+1 (508) 293-7953	      FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david at emc.com	   Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org