zoning Load step clarification

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Wed Mar 4 12:01:32 PST 2009

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
So does this discussion imply that the original text (referring to OPEN
REJECT (NO DESTINATION)) is correct? I suppose this response is intended to
cover cases where no matching destination exists in the old (i.e.,
currently active) route table. After the new values are loaded and
activated, that destination may become valid, so a retry would be
reasonable.
	     "Elliott, Robert
	     (Server Storage)"
	     <Elliott at hp.com>						To
	     Sent by:		       "t10 at t10.org" <t10 at t10.org>
	     owner-t10 at t10.org						cc
	     No Phone Info
	     Available						   Subject
				       RE: zoning Load step clarification
	     03/04/2009 12:31
	     PM
True.  For a group of expanders being locked/loaded/activated/unlocked
together, it covers the time from the first expander being activated until
the last expander is activated.
---
Rob Elliott (elliott at hp.com)
HP Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology