zoning Load step clarification

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Tue Mar 3 11:34:35 PST 2009

I agree.  That was the intent of 06-384r1 and is correct in 4.6.6.3, 4.9.3.3,
4.9.3.5, 7.2.6.10, 7.13.4.2.5, but broken in 4.9.6.3.  I suggest that
correction be included in the version sent for second public review at the
March meetings.
While searching for those uses, I also noted that OPEN_REJECT (RESERVED
CONTINUE 0) and OPEN_REJECT (RESERVED CONTINUE 1) are mistakenly referred to
as OPEN_REJECT (CONTINUE 0) and OPEN_REJECT (CONTINUE 1) in 10.2.7.4,
10.4.3.4, and 10.4.3.18.  I suggest that these be corrected as well.
---
Rob Elliott (elliott at hp.com)
HP Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology