SSC-3: Locate, MEDIUM ERROR & BLANK CHECK

Dale LaFollette Dale.Lafollette at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 3 08:44:56 PDT 2009

* Dale LaFollette <Dale.Lafollette at Sun.COM>
*
Hi Kevin,
The statement of concern that you noted below is also found in Read,
Read Reverse, and Space commands.
There is also an interesting note 27 & 38 in the Write commands about
EOP and Medium Error.
As far as Sun T10k tape drives the only time we will report the EOP as
Medium Error is if the host
does a Read type command after completing a full DSE. Other than that we
report Blank Check.
Regards,
Dale LaFollette

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org