SSC-3: Locate, MEDIUM ERROR & BLANK CHECK

Kevin Jones kevin.jones at hp.com
Wed Jun 3 01:57:58 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0906030_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

All HP LTO drives ever shipped report BLANK CHECK.
All HP DDS drives ever shipped report BLANK CHECK.
I don't think reporting MEDIUM ERROR is a good idea.
Kevin Jones
HP DDS, LTO Tape firmware.
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office:
Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error,
you should delete it  from your system immediately and advise the sender.
To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise
stated you should consider this message and attachments as
"HP CONFIDENTIAL".