Friendly reminder: July T10 reservations and DIA driving directions

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Jun 2 15:25:01 PDT 2009

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
The deadline for making room reservations for the July T10 meetings is June
12th. The meeting announcement is at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m092.pdf
Please use the link there to make your reservations. If you have any trouble,
please let me know and I will help.
DIA driving directions
----------------------
Those of you planning to drive from DIA need to know that the E-470 toll road
will no longer accept cash tolls after July 4, 2009. Most rental car
companies have some kind of agreement with E-470 over how they will bill you;
"It’s to the advantage of the individual renting the car to carefully read
their rental agreement."
Alternatively, from DIA take Pena Blvd. to I-225 and then take I-25 South to
Colorado Springs. The traffic is heavier that way, but there are no tolls.
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org