REPORT LU DESCRIPTORS parameter data format problem

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Mon Jun 1 10:30:45 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0906012_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

George,
I believe that July CAP agenda item 5.1.7, which is 09-200r0,
intends to resolve this issue.
Please let me know if there are any errors in the proposal.
All the best,
.Ralph