ADC-3: Align "Medium" and "Volume" Usage with SSC-3 (T10/09-275r0)

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at quantum.com
Tue Jul 14 23:01:53 PDT 2009

* "Paul Suhler" <Paul.Suhler at quantum.com>
*
At today's SSC-3 working group meeting I was given an action item to
produce a proposal to modify ADC-3's use of the terms "medium" and
"volume" to match those of SSC-3. A brief introduction is in the
following document:
The actual changes are markups against ADC-3r01a in the following FDF
document:
   http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=09-275r0.fdf
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, etc.
Thanks,
Paul
Paul A. Suhler | Firmware Engineer | Quantum Corporation | Office:
949.856.7748 | paul.suhler at quantum.com
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org