MMC and Fuji Meetings next week

Bill McFerrin billmc37 at ctesc.net
Wed Jul 8 09:34:23 PDT 2009

* Bill McFerrin <billmc37 at ctesc.net>
*
Dear MMC members:
Our meeting is scheduled for all day next Wednesday and Thursday
morning, if needed. Our primary business is to discuss all outstanding
comments on MMC6 rev 2c. Many comments were sent during the 30-day
voting period, but we prefer to discuss all comments. There are two new
items to discuss that have recently appeared on this reflector.
I see that MtFuji has scheduled time for Tuesday morning. As usual, MMC
can share a part of its time-slot.
Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org