Comments on 09-241r0 (SCSI Referrals)

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Mon Jul 6 10:03:40 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0907062_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin,
It's a good idea to start with the model section (4.22).
1) The information on how the information is used is in a the new referrals
model section (4.22). It looks like I lost the reference to that section in
the user data segment size (that I will put back in), but there is one in the
user data segment multiplier description.
2) That's a good question, that needs to be discussed.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation
3033 41st St. NW