Sad News

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Jan 20 11:59:04 PST 2009

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
We'll all miss Bob a lot. His obituary is available at:

http://www.legacy.com/mercurynews/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=123052306

John
At 1/20/2009 10:28 AM, Steve Wilson wrote:
>* Steve Wilson <swilson at Brocade.COM> (by way of John Lohmeyer)
>*
>All,
>
>I am extremely saddened to inform you that Bob Snively passed away last
Saturday morning. Bob?s contributions to T10, T11, and the storage industry
in general have had, and continue to have far reaching impact on all of us
and our respective companies. Bob will be greatly missed both as a friend and
as a colleague.

>Bob?s family has asked me to let you know that in lieu of a service there
will be a Celebration of Life in honor of Bob this April. As details become
available I will forward those on to you.

>Also, Bob?s family has requested that no flowers be sent to their home.
Instead they have requested that we provide any stories or anecdotes about
Bob so that they can be included in a scrapbook for his grandchildren. I will
provide an email address to you over the next few days where these may be
sent.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org