BOUNCE t10 at t10.org: Non-member submission from ["Steve

T10 Reflector Admin john.lohmeyer at lsil.com
Tue Jan 20 08:59:48 PST 2009

* T10 Reflector Admin <john.lohmeyer at lsil.com> (by way of John Lohmeyer
<john.lohmeyer at lsi.com>)
*
Subject: Sad News
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:57:16 -0800
From: "Steve Wilson" <swilson at Brocade.COM>
To: "T11_3" <t11_3 at t11.org>, <t11_2 at t11.org>, <t10 at t10.org>
Cc: "Steve Wilson" <swilson at Brocade.COM>, "Kumar Malavalli" <kumar at vkrm.com>
All,
I am extremely saddened to inform you that Bob Snively passed away last
Saturday morning. Bob’s contributions to T10, T11, and the storage industry
in general have had, and continue to have far reaching impact on all of us
and our respective companies. Bob will be greatly missed both as a friend and
as a colleague.
Bob’s family has asked me to let you know that in lieu of a service there
will be a Celebration of Life in honor of Bob this April. As details become
available I will forward those on to you.
Also, Bob’s family has requested that no flowers be sent to their home.
Instead they have requested that we provide any stories or anecdotes about
Bob so that they can be included in a scrapbook for his grandchildren. I will
provide an email address to you over the next few days where these may be
sent.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Steven Wilson
Director, Technology and Standards
Brocade