Late Letter Ballot comment for FCP-4

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Tue Jan 20 08:01:19 PST 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0901200_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I wish to add the following comment to the FCP-4 Letter Ballot database.
----
Comment:
FCP-4 should be dedicated to Bob Snively.
Justification:
Edited the original FCP as well as FCP-2. Many of the concepts in FCP
can be traced to Bob's initiative.
Adding an FCP-4 dedication to Bob is fully consistent with T10 precedents
(e.g., Bill Spence in SPI and Gene Milligan in SPI-4 and SBC-2).
All the best,
.Ralph