T10 mirror zip files

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Aug 31 13:45:14 PDT 2009

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
You can safely ignore this message if you are NOT using the T10 mirror zip
files (t10html.zip, t10day.zip, t10week.zip, and t10mon.zip).
I have noticed that for several years I have largely ignored the consistency
of the html files within these zip files. Many of the links take you back to
the www.t10.org site instead of to your personal mirror site. Some menu links
point to nowhere. No one has complained!
I am getting ready to re-visit these files to make them more consistent. I
really need to identify who is using them and how. If you are using these
files,
  1) Are you using the included html at all?
  2) Are you just grabbing the latest T10 documents and
     ignoring the rest?
  3) Something else?
If no one is using them, I'll discontinue creating them altogether. Your
input is important. Please reply directly to me and not to the whole
reflector.
Thanks!
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org