Multiple Commands in USB-2 - UAS

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Sat Aug 22 13:22:07 PDT 2009

* "Curtis Stevens" <curtis.stevens at wdc.com>
*
Mandukar
	If you have a design which uses a UAS driver communicating with a
USB-2, the USB-2 driver should be ready to receive any type of IU on the
status pipe.  The UAS driver will examine the packet, check the IU type, and
the tag, to determine what happens next.  The initiator port is unable to
pre-determine which IU type will be returned by the device.  In plain terms,
the queued environment enabled by UAS does not allow for the UAS Initiator
port to be expecting any single IU.
Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Staff  Engr - Standards & Features Technology
20511 Lake Forest Drive #A 113-F
Lake Forest, California 92630
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050