Multiple Commands in USB-2 - UAS

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Wed Aug 19 09:02:57 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0908192_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0908192_image001.gif">image001.gif</a>
Attachment #2: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0908192_image002.png">image002.png</a>
Attachment #3: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0908192_image003.png">image003.png</a>

Madhukar, when UAS talks about High Speed operation or Full Speed operation
it is referring to USB-2.  When UAS talks about Super Speed it is referring
to USB-3…
The purpose of adding the READ READY IU and the WRITE READY IU is to enable
multiple commands for USB-2.
Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Staff  Engr - Standards & Features Technology
20511 Lake Forest Drive #A 113-F
Lake Forest, California 92630
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050