keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Aug 17 02:11:45 PDT 2009

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I posted following files on ftp.
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Spec
 FUJI7R120.pdf
 FUJI7R120.zip
 FUJI7R120CMP.pdf
 FUJI7R120CMP.zip
 FUJI7R120_diff.pdf
 FUJI7R120_diff.zip
This is the final version that has all discussion items.
Thank you for your participation to build the Mt. Fuji Specification.
The diff file has highlight at changes between Rev. 1.11 and Rev. 1.20. The
CMP
file is created by Adobe Frame Maker automatically. It is compared result
Fuji7
Rev.1.00 and Rev.1.20. I put a PDF note on the all pages that some text is
inserted.
Please be aware that Adobe Frame Maker document compare function and my hand
added notes may have some mistake. So when you read something in CMP file,
please see and check FUJI7R120.pdf and FUJI7R100.pdf too.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org