New versions of Bitmaps on Disk proposal for tomorrow's atomic commands call

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 12 12:58:20 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0908121_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have seen no conference details posted to the reflector and the meetings
page has not conference information.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
From:
"Roger Cummings" <roger_cummings at symantec.com>
To:
<t10 at t10.org>
Cc:
"Knight, Frederick" <Frederick.Knight at netapp.com>
Date:
08/12/2009 11:46 AM
Subject:
New versions of Bitmaps on Disk proposal for tomorrow's atomic commands
call
Folks,
I?ve just uploaded a new revision of the Bitmaps on Disk ? Detailed
Changes proposal (09-262r1) for discussion at tomorrow?s atomic commands
call. You can access the new revision @:
I?ve incorporated all of the requests from the CAP meeting, with the
exception of dragging all of the tables associated with the Protection
Information Model from the existing ORWRITE (16) text into the ORWRITE
(32) command introduction. I didn?t make that change because we didn?t get
all of the way through the proposal at the CAP meeting, and hence I
thought making that big of a change in mid-review would add some
confusion. I will make those changes for the next revision after the call
tomorrow.
Regards,
Roger Cummings
SYMANTEC