Multiple Commands in UAS

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Mon Aug 10 08:57:49 PDT 2009

* "Curtis Stevens" <curtis.stevens at wdc.com>
*
You need to wait for the USB ACK on the status pipe before sending the Read
Ready IU.  In USB-2, you will only be able to send the Read Ready IU in
response to a request for the IU from the initiator port.
Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Staff  Engr - Standards & Features Technology
20511 Lake Forest Drive #A 113-F
Lake Forest, California 92630
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050