Multiple Commands in UAS

Madhukar madhukar.gubba at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 05:10:01 PDT 2009

* Madhukar <madhukar.gubba at gmail.com>
*
Hi All,
I have a question for handling multiple commands in UAS target port,
as described in section 6.3.7 of UAS specification.
For handling multiple commands I have multiple threads. Each thread
processes one command. One thread is processing Sense IU and another
thread is processing Read Ready/Write Ready IU.
Do I need wait for response from initiator port for Sense IU to
complete and then send Read Ready IU on same status pipe from another
thread or Can they be processed in parallel?
Regards,
madhukar
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org