SSC-4: Encryption management attributes (T10/09-089r3 ) updated

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 6 14:50:48 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r090806i_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

In looking through my recently posted 09-089r2 I noticed there is so much
use of change tracking that it is very difficult to follow.  In an attempt
to make it easier to follow I have accepted all changes then made sure
that ALL modifications to the current SSC-3 are highlighted.  This
clean-up is in 09-089r3 and should be identical in content to r2.
2009/08/06 15:39:15
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com