[MtFuji] MMC / Mt Fuji: 8 bytes and 4 bytes flavors of 'No Event'

Bill McFerrin billmc37 at ctesc.net
Mon Apr 13 08:54:25 PDT 2009

* Bill McFerrin <billmc37 at ctesc.net>
*
Hi
The sentence: "If no event / of the requested notification class / has
occurred, ..." was David Burg's attempt to be clear about what he
believes to be the meaning of the text. It is not in any version of MMC.
Since some people are confused, clarification is needed. It appears that
David's proposed sentence is correct.
Cheers,
Bill McFerrin

<Ope.Aladekomo at microsoft.com>
> $B7oL>(B:  Re: [MtFuji] MMC / Mt Fuji: 8 bytes and 4 bytes flavors of 'No
Event'

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org