[MtFuji] Proposal for AN implementaion discussion meeting in Apr

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Fri Apr 3 03:54:46 PDT 2009

Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0904035_map_p1bldg_e.pdf">map_p1bldg_e.pdf</a>

Hello Mt.Fuji people,
Panasonic have prepared the meeting facility as follows.
Date and Time:
April 16th, 2009, 10AM-5PM JST
Place:
1st Tokyo Panasonic building
  See the attached map.
Meeting room #5 located on the 1st floor of the building
Address:
1-1-2, Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-8581 Japan
Access:
Take the Mita Line of Toei Subway.
  http://www.kotsu.metro.tokyo.jp/english/index.html
Get off at Onarimon station.
Exit the exit number A3. You can find the building easily.
Registration:
Due to the security reason, registration is required in advance.
If you would like to attend the meeting, please let me know your name
and your company name by the end of 15th JST.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU,
AVC Networks Company,