SSC-3 Action Items [Reminder]

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 23 07:38:32 PDT 2008


Formatted message: <A HREF="r0809232_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Here is the list of Action Items from the minutes of the Sept SSC-3 
Working Group meeting.	Please work on responding to your action items.
9.1 Old Action Items (Carried Over)
9.1.1 Dale LaFollette: Research and provide input regarding Letter Ballot 
comment EMC-001
9.1.2 Kevin Butt: Create proposal to resolve Letter Ballot SYM-019 item a.
9.1.3 Kevin Butt: Create a proposal to resolve Letter Ballot IBM L2
9.1.4 Kevin Butt: Create a proposal to resolve Letter Ballot comment 
HPQ-70. Suggested to get away from ?buffer? wording.
9.1.5 Working Group: Review Letter Ballot comment IBM-21
9.1.6 Kevin Butt: Create a proposal to answer LB comment IBM-27
9.1.7 Working Group: Review IBM-38 to see if it can be accepted. IBM and 
HP say yes
9.2 New Action Items (New this meeting)
9.2.1 Curtis to revise and post SSC-3 Resolve LB comments QTM-rbw-103 and 
SYM-022 (08-350r0)
9.2.2 Dave to incorporate SSC-3 Resolve LB comments QTM-rbw-103 and 
SYM-022 (08-350r1) into LB comment resolution document and SSC-3
9.2.3 Curtis Ballard to revise and post SSC-3 Resolve LB comment HPQ-48 
Removable Media Model Clause (08-351r0)
9.2.4 Dave Peterson to incorporate SSC-3 Resolve LB comment HPQ-48 
Removable Media Model Clause (08-351r0) as revised into SSC-3 and to 
update the LB comment resolution document.
9.2.5 Dave Peterson to contact SMIS guru to discover if any of the SMIS 
commands cause a synchronize to occur. This is to be able to fill out the 
Management Protocol In/Out entries in table 21.
9.2.6 Dave Peterson to propose synch and command type for the new commands 
in table 21.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
SCSI & Fibre Channel Architect, Tape Firmware
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com



More information about the T10 mailing list