SKSV bit requirements inadvertently changed between SPC-2 and SPC-3

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 17 09:26:55 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0809175_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Gerry,
Yes, 08-321 as currently written returns the requirements to what it is in
SPC-2.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/