Fwd: [incits-chairs] FW: Last Chance: Tell ANSI Which Standards Make a Difference

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Sep 16 12:32:55 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0809160_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

>From: "Barra, Lynn" <lbarra at itic.org>
>To: "incits-chairs at lyris.itic.org" <incits-chairs at lyris.itic.org>
>Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:32:44 -0600
>Subject: [incits-chairs] FW: Last Chance: Tell ANSI Which Standards Make a
> Difference
>

>----------

businesses, consumers, and government. Friday is the last day to enter
submissions for this year’s “Standards that Make a Difference” survey.

>This is a great opportunity to highlight and raise awareness of the
standards that are most important to your organization, and we’re asking for
your help in spreading the word! Please encourage your colleagues and
committee members to participate.

>Every eligible entry will be entered into a random drawing for one of three
$100 American Express Gift Cards. The drawing will be held at the conclusion
of the
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/online_calendar/event_details.aspx?menui
d=8&eid=1353>ANSI Annual Business Meeting during
<World">http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/wsw08/wsw08.aspx?menuid=8>World
Standards Week 2008, in Bethesda, MD. Entries will be published on ANSI
Online and displayed during World Standards Week.

>    * To participate in the survey,
<click">http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB227NYNH8EQZ>click
here.

>    * The deadline for submission is this Friday, September 19, 2008.
>
>    * For more information, please see this
<AN">http://ansi.org/news_publications/news_story.aspx?menuid=7&articleid=1952>AN
SI Online news item.

Standards<http://www.incits.org/&gt;
>INCITS Secretariat, Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
>1250 Eye St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
>
>Notice
>This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This mailing list may not be used for unlawful purposes. All
postings should be relevant, but ITI accepts no responsibility for any
posting and may terminate access to any subscriber violating any policies of
the Association. Please review the INCITS Anti-Trust Guidelines at
<http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm">http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm>http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm

>Please be advised that replying to this message goes to the sender. If you
wish to send a reply to all on the list, please respond with "Reply All". If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907