Fw: T10 Document Number Assigned (T10/08-184r3)

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Thu Sep 11 12:29:46 PDT 2008

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
I have posted a new revision of the "More idle power conditions" proposal.
I have revised it to include changes requested at the 9/10 CAP meeting. I
would like to encourage folks to review the areas changed and contact me
before the Oct. 1 teleconference on this subject, so I have a chance to
make any missed changes before the teleconference and therefore avoid
detailed review of the same pages again.
----- Forwarded by Gerry Houlder/Seagate on 09/11/2008 02:23 PM -----
	     T10 Document
	     Administrator
	     <lohmeyer at t10.org						To
	     >			       Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
	     Sent by:							cc
	     <localadmin at scsib
	     bs.co.lsil.com>					   Subject
				       Re: Re: T10 Document Number
				       Assigned (T10/08-184r3)
	     09/11/2008 02:10
	     PM
2008/09/11 13:10:14
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org