DVD CSS Feature Descriptor/DVD-Download

David Burg daviburg at windows.microsoft.com
Wed Sep 3 15:21:26 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0809033_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hello,
I am not a law...  Erh, not a native English speaker, but shouldn't it be
(from a language point of view) something like	"This bit shall be set to
zero if neither a DVD CSS/CPPM medium nor a recordable DVD-Download medium is
not present."?
>From a technical point of view, aren't DVD-Download media supposed to be CSS
medium?
With regards,