iADT: 08-407r0 ADT Port Connection state machine

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 7 17:17:22 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0810072_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

We have created what we believe is the state machine for the ADT Port
related to connections.  This should help us in our discussions of iADT
and the Service Requests and Service Indicators.  We also believe that
this should be included in iADT.  Nonetheless, we believe that it is
essential for our discussions.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com