I_T nexus loss

Shawn Authement Shawn.Authement at texmemsys.com
Wed Oct 1 09:31:03 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0810013_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

A big thank you to all who responded!  I was just wondering if anyone
may know where I can reference the situations which cause an implicit
LOGO/PRLO, or maybe is this a better question to ask T11?  FC-LS-2
section 6.4.4 seems to be vague on the issue, and doesn't mention this case.
Shawn Authement
Sr. Software Engineer
Texas Memory Systems, Inc.
Shawn.Authement at texmemsys.com