FYI: how well we showed up in the "Most Useful Standards" survey

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Wed Nov 19 12:50:00 PST 2008

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
I found it interesting that quotes paying tribute to SAM-3 and SAS 1.1
mention SPC or SPC-3 as well, but none of the SPC standards made the
list...
	     "Robert Snively"
	     <rsnively at Brocade
	     .COM>							To
	     Sent by:		       <t10 at t10.org>, <t11_2 at t11.org>,
	     owner-t10 at t10.org	       <t11_3 at t11.org>
	     No Phone Info						cc
	     Available
								   Subject
				       FYI:  how well we showed up in the
	     11/18/2008 07:25	       "Most Useful Standards" survey
	     PM
* "Robert Snively" <rsnively at Brocade.COM>
*
Introduction:
http://www.ansi.org/news_publications/news_story.aspx?menuid=7&articleid
=2002&source=whatsnew102708
Survey Results:
http://publicaa.ansi.org/sites/apdl/Documents/News%20and%20Publications/
Other%20Documents/2008-STMAD-Survey%20Results.pdf
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org