SAS 2.1 Active cable proposal guidelines posted

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Wed Nov 5 16:12:36 PST 2008

Formatted message: <a href="r0811058_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Following our discussion during the SAS PHY working group and a meeting
with STA, I have posted a set of guidelines to aid in the development of
SAS 2.1 active connector proposals. Initial proposals must be submitted
prior to the January T10 meeting for review during the PHY working group
meeting during the January T10 week. There will also be a teleconference
on 12/11/08 to discuss status of proposals. The guidelines may be accessed
on the T10 web site at the link below (08-453):
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
Office 405-381-8067
Cell 405-206-4809