[incits-chairs] Reply Requested: Revised INCITS/RD-2, Organization and Procedures - Version 2008.11.05 - Replies Due by November 20, 2008

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Nov 5 15:39:33 PST 2008

Formatted message: <a href="r0811057_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Debbie,
By cc to the T10 Reflector, I am distributing this notice to the T10 members.
Best regards,
John
At 11/5/2008 03:32 PM, you wrote:

>To INCITS Executive Board and INCITS Technical Committee, Task Group, and
Study Group Officers –

>The INCITS/RD-2, Organization and Procedures has been revised and is being
circulated to members for immediate use.

>The current INCITS/RD-2 is ‘Version 2008.11.05’, has been assigned document
number ‘in081453’ and is available at
<http://www.incits.org/rd2/in081453.pd">http://www.incits.org/rd2/in081453.pdf>http://www.incits.org/rd2/in081453.pd
f.  The changes incorporated in this revised version are documented on the
revision history page of the INCITS/RD-2.

>Action Requested for Executive Board:	Please reply to this email by
November 20, 2008 to confirm receipt of this notification.

>Action Requested for TC, TG, and SG Chairs:  Please reply to this email by
November 20, 2008 to 1) confirm receipt of this notification 2) that you have
distributed this notification to your members.

>A redline version of the INCITS/RD-2 is also available from the INCITS home
page for those interested in viewing the changes from the previous version.

Standards<http://www.incits.org/&gt;
>INCITS Secretariat, Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
>1250 Eye St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
>
>Notice
>This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This mailing list may not be used for unlawful purposes. All
postings should be relevant, but ITI accepts no responsibility for any
posting and may terminate access to any subscriber violating any policies of
the Association. Please review the INCITS Anti-Trust Guidelines at
<http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm">http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm>http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm

>Please be advised that replying to this message goes to the sender. If you
wish to send a reply to all on the list, please respond with "Reply All". If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907