FCP-4 and SSC-3 web & conference call meetings for Tuesday Nov 4th

Bob.Nixon at emulex.com Bob.Nixon at emulex.com
Mon Nov 3 13:31:50 PST 2008

Formatted message: <a href="r0811033_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I had planned to go to the hotel for FCP. If there are others as well, I can
project the web meeting there.	I think that Paul Suhler volunteered a
projector.
I can do the same for SSC, too. If Paul has already offered to do either or
both, that's fine, too.
   - bob