FCP-4 and SSC-3 web & conference call meetings for Tuesday Nov 4th

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at Quantum.Com
Mon Nov 3 13:31:37 PST 2008

Formatted message: <a href="r0811032_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Hi, Dave.
Please send me one and I'll connect from the conference room at the
hotel.
Paul
___________________________________
Disregard the Quantum Corporation confidentiality notice below.  The
information contained in this transmission is not confidential.
Permission is hereby explicitly granted to disclose, copy, and further
distribute to any individuals or organizations, without restriction.
________________________________
From: owner-t10 at t10.org [mailto:owner-t10 at t10.org] On Behalf Of David
Peterson
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 11:43 AM
To: t10 at t10.org
Subject: FCP-4 and SSC-3 web & conference call meetings for Tuesday Nov
4th
I'm in the process of setting up web meetings for FCP-4 and SSC-3 for
tomorrow.
If you intend to participate please send an email to me and I will add
you to the invite.
Thanks...Dave
The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.