Fwd: Re: SAS Solutions Open House

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri May 2 15:21:30 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0805021_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

>All T10 Members:
>
>Reminder: We will have a SAS Solutions Open House in conjunction with the
T10 & STA meetings in San Jose next week. Registration is required to attend
this event, and you must reserve a spot on the bus, if you have not already.
See below for more info:

>EVENT BASICS:
>SAS Solutions Open House
>Date:	Tuesday, May 6, 2008
>Time: 6:30 - 9:30 PM
>Place: Fairmont Hotel, San Jose, CA
>
>EVENT DETAILS:
>Some of you may remember a similar event two years ago. We will have
industry presentations, live demos, SAS market data, and wonderful food &
drink. This event is free, but you MUST register! Space is limited, and
registrations will be cut off when we have reached capacity. To read more
about the presentations, speakers and demos, go to our press release at:
<http://www.s">http://www.scsita.org/news_events/dirReleases/scsita080408.html>http://www.s

to:<http://www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html&gt;
<http://www.scsita.o">http://www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html>http://www.scsita.o
rg/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html

>BUS RESERVATIONS NECESSARY!
>We will have a bus from the Hotel Valencia (T10 meeting site) to this event
at the Fairmont Hotel. If you would like to reserve a spot on the bus, first
make sure you register for the event, then email
alice at scsita.org that you would like to be on this
bus. The bus option is open only to T10 members, so will not be publicized on
the public registration web page.