FW: Mt. Fuji April meeting Information

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Tue Mar 25 21:36:08 PDT 2008

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
Here is the April meeting annoucement from TSST Korea.
I posted the attached file on ftp.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Apr08/hotel rate.doc
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
---------------------- From: Keiji Katata/Pioneer Date: 2008/03/26 13:23
---------------------------
From:		takao.shirai
to:		owner-mtfuji5
Subject:	Mt. Fuji April meeting Information
Dear all,
We TSST hosts April Mt. Fuji meeting and meeting location is follow;
I’m very sorry too late information.
1. Meeting Date : April 15 ~16
2. Time :  10:00am ~ 6:00 pm
3. Location: The Shilla Hotel at Seoul.
4. Room : 23th ETOILES
5. Please refer to the below for Traffic information from Incheon
International
airport & Gimpo airport
    http://www.shilla.net/seoul/en/about/location01.jsp
    http://www.shilla.net/seoul/jp/about/location01.jsp
6. Hotel Reservation.
   If you want to make hotel reservation directly, please call the hotel at
+82-2-2233-3131 or book online
   (http://www.shilla.net/seoul/en/reservation/reservation_tmp_m.jsp).
	    * room rate of single(Deluxe room) : KRW 370,000
   Otherwise, you can contact to me (miky.oh at samsung.com) for hotel
reservation.
		   The deadline for hotel reservations is April 4, 2008
	    * room rate of single(Deluxe room) :  KRW 235,000 (This is a
special
rate for Mt. Fuji meeting.)
	      Attached is the Guest room service provided by the hotel.
 <<hotel rate.doc>>
If you need more information, please let me.
Best regards.
P.S. I will leave this activity at end of match. Thank your kindness.
--->-->->
Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology Corporation
Takao Shirai (takao.shirai at tsst.co.jp)
Solid Square,580,Horikawa-cho Saiwai-ku Kawasaki-shi Kanagawa 212-0013,Japan
Tel +81(44)543-3159 (Direct), Fax +81(44)541-2439
<-<--<---
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org