Fwd: SAS Solutions Open House invitation to T10 members

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Mar 17 13:29:47 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0803170_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Forwarded to T10 Reflector for Alice Tate <alice at scsita.org>.
>All T10 Members:
>
>You are cordially invited to the SCSI Trade Association's
>SAS Solutions Open House
>
>Date:	Tuesday, May 6, 2008
>Time: 6:30 - 9:30 PM
>Place: Fairmont Hotel, San Jose, CA
>
>Some of you may remember a similar event two years ago. We will have
industry presentations, live demos, SAS market data, and wonderful food &
drink. This event is free, but you MUST register! Space is limited, and
registrations will be cut off when we have reached capacity.
>To register, go to:
><http://www.scsita">http://www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html>http://www.scsita.
org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html

>We will have a bus from the Hotel Valencia (T10 meeting site) to this event
at the Fairmont Hotel. If you would like to reserve a spot on the bus, first
make sure you register for the event, then email
alice at scsita.org that you would like to be on this
bus. The bus option is open only to T10 members, so will not be publicized on
the public registration web page.

(alice at scsita.org)