MMC-6 update?

Mike Berhan mikeb at bustrace.com
Wed Mar 12 10:52:50 PDT 2008

* "Mike Berhan" <mikeb at bustrace.com>
*
The last MMC-6 draft is from 20007/10/25.  Is there a new revision coming
soon?  There are some features, such as the BCA read capability (both
feature descriptor and disc structure), that are appearing in some drives
but are not documented in MMC yet.
Alternatively, does the Blu-ray Disc Association TEG5 group have a separate
web site where these specifications are available.  I realize the BCA read
capability has been uploaded as a proposal to t10, I am just wondering if
there is a central place where all the Blu-ray Disc Association TEG5
proposals can be found (or when they will be incorporated into MMC-6).
-------
Mike Berhan
busTRACE Technologies
9700 Village Center Drive