LU+Volume+"global" keys

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Fri Mar 7 05:56:03 PST 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0803071_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Sivan,
I appear to have the wrong understanding of SCSI target device
credentials.
What I have read so far in CbCS says that SCSI target device
credentials are used only with well-known logical units.
Therefore, the "global" key described below applies only
to enforcement manager actions on behalf of a well-known
logical unit.
Since the tape drives that are used to access volumes are
never well-known logical unit, it appears to me that the
"global" key case described below does not exist.
All the best,
.Ralph