face to face meeting planned for SAS interface Power Managment subject

Bellamy, Wayne Wayne.Bellamy at hp.com
Wed Jun 25 08:23:48 PDT 2008

* "Bellamy, Wayne" <Wayne.Bellamy at hp.com>
*
I will try to attend, Gerry.
wayne
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-t10 at t10.org [mailto:owner-t10 at t10.org] On Behalf Of
Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:23 PM
To: t10 at t10.org
Subject: face to face meeting planned for SAS interface Power Managment
subject
* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
Per discussion at last week's SAS Interface Power Management telecon, I am
working with Joseph Chen (August T13 meeting host) to arrange for a half day
meeting to discuss SAS Interface Power Management. Note that this is the same
hotel and the same week as the T13 meeting.
date: Monday, August 18
time: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
place: Doubletree Hotel San Jose
      2050 Gateway Place, San Jose
I would like to have people send me an email indicating that they would
attend, so I can get an accurate head count for Joseph Chen and to make sure
there will be enough attendance to make the meeting worthwhile. I hope to get
|from 8 to 14 attendees, based on attendance at the telecons that have been
held for this subject. Please respond by the end of this week so I can have
definite information for Joseph.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org