face to face meeting planned for SAS interface Power Managment subject

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Tue Jun 24 11:23:21 PDT 2008

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
Per discussion at last week's SAS Interface Power Management telecon, I am
working with Joseph Chen (August T13 meeting host) to arrange for a half
day meeting to discuss SAS Interface Power Management. Note that this is
the same hotel and the same week as the T13 meeting.
date: Monday, August 18
time: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
place: Doubletree Hotel San Jose
      2050 Gateway Place, San Jose
I would like to have people send me an email indicating that they would
attend, so I can get an accurate head count for Joseph Chen and to make
sure there will be enough attendance to make the meeting worthwhile. I hope
to get from 8 to 14 attendees, based on attendance at the telecons that
have been held for this subject. Please respond by the end of this week so
I can have definite information for Joseph.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org