Anchorage reception

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 23 13:49:12 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0806233_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Bob,
It sounds like you are willing to have family members come along.
I would like to go along with my wife and her parents - a total of 4.  One
that need Gluten free menu and a different one that needs a low sugar
menu.
Kevin Butt
Daunell Butt - Gluten Free
Eldon Zeller - Low sugar
Nina Zeller
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
Bob.Nixon at Emulex.Com
Sent by: owner-t10 at t10.org
06/23/2008 09:49 AM
<t10 at t10.org>
cc
<Anne.McDonald at Emulex.Com>, <Bill.Martin at Emulex.Com>,
<Chris.Hoffman at Emulex.Com>
Subject
Anchorage reception
Hello, T10/STA community!
After the meetings on Tuesday July 15, Emulex would be pleased to have you
and your guests join us for dinner at the Anchorage Museum.(
http://www.anchoragemuseum.org/index.aspx), After dinner, the museum will
be open for your browsing pleasure. Children are welcome, and I believe
would find much of interest there, though the younger ones should be
attended carefully in the museum environment.
The Anchorage Museum is the largest museum in Alaska, with exhibits and
programs on the art, history, and cultures of Alaska. It is a two-block
walk from the hotel. My family and I have spent time there before, and
very much look forward to the return visit.
To those who expect to attend, in order to plan for your enjoyment, I
would appreciate hearing from you by Monday June 30. Please let me know
how many besides yourself will be accompanying you. If you advise me of
special dietary needs, we will see if the catering service can assist.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
   - Bob Nixon, for Emulex