SSC-3: Action Item Reminder

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 18 14:58:01 PDT 2008


Formatted message: <A HREF="r0806180_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

The minutes from SSC-3 working group meeting in May lists the following 
action items.
9. Review of action items
9.1 Old Action Items (Carried Over)
9.1.1 Erich Oetting: Research and provide input regarding Letter Ballot 
comment EMC-001
9.1.2 Kevin Butt: Create proposal to resolve Letter Ballot SYM-019-a.
9.1.3 Roger Cummings: Research Letter Ballot SYM-019-b and return with the 
use cases that show where this is useful.
9.1.4 Curtis Ballard: Provide a suggested resolution to Letter Ballot 
comment SYM-022 and QTM-rbw-103
9.2 New Action Items (New this meeting)
9.2.1 Curtis Ballard: Determine if HP will create a proposal to resolve 
HPQ-48 or if HP wishes to withdraw the comment.
9.2.2 Kevin Butt: Create a proposal to resolve Letter Ballot IBM L2
9.2.3 Kevin Butt: Create a proposal to resolve Letter Ballot comment 
HPQ-70. Suggested to get away from ?buffer? wording.
9.2.4 Paul Suhler: Determine if we can change term ?Archive Tape? to ?WORM 
medium?. This comes from attempts to resolve HPQ-104
9.2.5 Working Group: Review Letter Ballot comment IBM-21
9.2.6 Kevin Butt: Create a proposal to answer LB comment IBM-27
9.2.7 Working Group: Review IBM-38 to see if it can be accepted. IBM and 
HP say yes
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
SCSI & Fibre Channel Architect, Tape Firmware
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com



More information about the T10 mailing list