[snia-osd] RE: [Ips] OSD over iSCSI

Srikanth, Ramana Ramana.Srikanth at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 13 06:42:37 PDT 2008

* "Srikanth, Ramana" <Ramana.Srikanth at Sun.COM>
*
Eddy,
    I'm responsible for developing OSD driver [on the initiator] for
Solaris and can provide experimental packages if you are interested to
try out.
    I also have an API that generates OSD CDBs and submits them to the
target and a test program to send basic OSD operations.
    The API design document is available in the Documentation section of
the OpenSolaris OSD webpage.
    The binaries on the webpage are a bit outdated and will be updated
shortly.
    Let me know if you are interested to try them out. It would be great
for us if we could get some interoperability going.
/Ramana

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org