Reminder, SAS PHY WG call, June 12, 10:00am CDT

Bent Hessen-Schmidt bhessen at SynthesysResearch.com
Wed Jun 11 21:31:09 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0806114_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi Alvin, Guilllaume and fellow SAS workgroup members,
I am unable to join the call tomorrow morning, but like to submit the
following comments:
I like Guillaume's presentation on inverse JTF. I suggest picking values
for 270 kHz instead of 240 kHz on slides 10, 21 and 22 as 240 kHz is an
even harmonic and the SSC waveform generally have more energy at odd
harmonics. This will also have the points on the line spaced more
evenly. Further there is indeed test equipment available which include
all of the 3 functions at the far left of slide 16 in one instrument
plus programmable de-emphasis as an additional option (several of the
other member on the call already have this equipment).
Sincerely,
Bent Hessen-Schmidt
SyntheSys Research, Inc.
3475-D Edison Way