SAS Interface power management telecon on 6/18/2008

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Wed Jun 11 11:00:41 PDT 2008

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
Thank you John, for noticing this issue so quickly. Somehow the Webex was
set to 4:00 PM when I intended 2:00 PM CDT.
I have corrected the Webex setup to indicate 2:00 PM on June 18, which is
the time and date agreed to in the May 28 telecon minutes. The correct
start time will be 2:00 PM on June 18. John, please indicate this on the
meeting list posted on the T10 web site. My apologies for the confusion
this has caused.
	     John Lohmeyer
	     <lohmeyer at t10.org
	     No Phone Info	       "Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com"
	     Available		       <Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com>
									cc
	     06/11/2008 11:43					   Subject
	     AM 		       Re: SAS Interface power management
				       telecon on 6/18/2008
Gerry,
The minutes of the last call say the June 18th call will be at 2:00 pm.,
but your reflector posting says 4:00 pm CDT. Which is correct?
John

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org