Proposal: change of the error code

David Burg daviburg at windows.microsoft.com
Thu Jul 31 10:02:59 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0807313_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>
Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0807313_image001.png">image001.png</A>

Dear Katata-san,
Is fuji7r100 not the latest version? I am looking at fuji7r100 and I do not
see the same text as you describe:
[cid:image001.png at 01C8F2F4.9CF1E660]
With regards,
David.